Friday, February 26, 2010

Stevenson Basketball

Stevenson Basketball






I have been playing Stevenson basketball for a while and I love playing with my coach he is a good coach and he seems very smart to me and after practice can be real fun. I practice basketball with a team and on my own because just practicing with a team is not enough you have to know what you can and cannot do. I really like playing with my teammates that are very skilled especially the ones that can hit ¾ shots to win the game high school basketball was and is always something I wanted to do are over all win and lose record is pretty good but I think we could do better in are season we only have two games left for freshman next year when I try out for Junior varsity I hope I will make it because I practice it a lot and I don’t know what I would be doing if I was not playing recently I was late for practice because of miss communication but I don’t think it will affect the team a lot that there is not 2 starters if I didn’t make basketball I would probably be getting ready for next year. Obviously basket ball is my favorite sport the football I have been thinking about playing football next year I have not been playing football for a long time if at all but I have played it with my friends I would have to work on football to be good at it I don’t really know a lot about it but it looks very fun I don’t really have a third favorite sport because I don’t like soccer because I run kind of weird or baseball because I don’t like out fielding and the only thing I like about it is hitting the ball but over all playing Stevenson basketball is my favorite!.

3 comments:

  1. I like the picture of you running in soccer:) Use paragraphs when you change ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of miscommunication made you late for practice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats cool that your so in love with basketball, and you haven't given up.

    ReplyDelete