Monday, October 26, 2009

A Perfect Day

Morning

First when I wake up I would eat breakfast witch is most of the time eggs. And then I would instead of school throw a party and spend my money on anything that I have not tried like fried ice cream. I would also buy a trampoline and put it on my roof and my day would be really great because I would have my friends with me also. but they probably would not believe that it was my last day because it would be hard to explain that a little bird pop up on my shoulder and said you are not going to live to see tomorrow because that’s just crazy.

Afternoon

Later that afternoon I would have a snack because I don’t have to worry about my weight because you cannot get fat in one day. I would eat my favorite kind of ice cream that is strawberry flavored. I would go to a museum and actually look at whatever they had on display and admire them.

Night

After the museum I would go play basketball for a little bit because it is my favorite sport ever. I would use my evolution brand ball because it feels the best and has a lot of grip but not more then I need. I would listen to my favorite songs. I would take a shower because I would not want anyone to remember me as someone with an unpleasant smell. After that I would go to the mall and use the last of my money to buy things I have always wanted like shoes and clothes and other material things. After that I would go back home and look at my family and say goodbye even with the fact that they do not know what I am talking about and then I would get a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment