Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween


For Halloween I am not going to go trick or treating or wear a costume. I don’t have one but I would not wear one even if I did have one I just don’t. instead I am going to go to a Halloween party at my friends house. My favorite Halloween costume last year was the Michael Jackson costume with a little inappropriate joke added to it. my favorite Halloween candy is also my favorite every day candy witch is a milky way candy bar and a few others that I like. I don’t dislike any candy except for candy with coconuts or almonds. The previous Halloween I would scare my family such as my little brother and also my friends. I was very good at pulling pranks on people I used to wait on my roof then jump out and scare them. They didn’t like when I did it but I really didn’t care. My friends would try to get me back but it never worked because they sucked horrible at it my favorite scary movie was probably saw 5 because I didn’t see the new one yet

No comments:

Post a Comment