Friday, October 2, 2009

My abc's

A is for Animals because we have 3 birds 3 fish 1 rabbit and 1 snake
B is for Basketball because it’s my favorite sport
C is for Cedar point because i go every year
D is for dan ketelhut becuause he has the most sensual and soft tummy ever
E is for Elastic because I like that material
F is for Frog because my sister once captured 15 of them
G is for Gross because I hate when people do nasty stuff
H is for House because that’s ware my family lives
I is for Idiot because I have a large amount in my family
J is for Josh because that’s my name witch my parents gave me
K is for Kicking because ill punch u if u kick my seat
L is for Lama because I never had one
M is for Monkey because I can act like one (climbing)
N is for Noah because that’s my little brothers name
O is for olive garden because I like to eat
P is for Poison because I almost drunk a whole gallon of it
Q is for questions I don’t like a lot of them
R is for rabbit my family owns one
S is for Samantha my HOT! Ex girlfriend
T is for Tables because I like braking them
U is for Universe because I live in one
V is for Violin because my sister Sarah plays it
W is for Watermelon because I like them a lot
X is for X ray because I don’t think I used one
Y is for Yes I like when I hear it
Z is for Zigzag because I always get confused when I see one

2 comments:

  1. Some great details (Olive Garden, almost drinking a whole gallon of poison) which really say something about you...boo on things like xray, or llama. Make sure you proofread!

    ReplyDelete