Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In ten years
In ten years I will be a professional basketball player after graduating from Schoolcraft college I work as hard as I can at basketball. I will be good to. or I will be an engineer because that’s what my dad works as today but most likely basket ball. I will drive a 2004 mustang and a hot wife. I will name my son Jacob. I will have as many kids as my hot wife wants (3 or less) my older brother will be good at basketball to he will play for the bulls and I will play for the Orlando magic I will have a part time job at burger king just because i like it my wife will take care of the kids and get in my basketball games and watch all of them I will live in Orlando and I will have a normal sized house we will have 2 trained dogs and 1 trained to like dogs type of cat I will have a lot of time for my child/children and will help out a lot of friends that suck at life and I and my wife will be good people and help out others that are in need of it I will take care of my parents also and if my grandparents are still there then I will take care of them also

No comments:

Post a Comment