Monday, January 4, 2010

Dear Grinch.


The meanest thing I have done is probably open all of everyone in my family’s presents 1 day before Christmas. first I opened my older brothers present which was a new cell phone. then I opened my older sisters present which was some clothes and money. And then I opened my Fathers present which was some socks and a big tool kit. then I opened my little brothers present which was a new video game for the game –cube then I opened my youngest brothers present and that was a toy truck a toy play set along with some clothes then I opened my oldest brothers present which was a laptop and a head set then I opened my present and it was a ps2 so I was happy for tomorrow. Then the next day I woke up and I forgot to put the presents back so then when I woke up Christmas morning I watched everyone else wondering which presents belong to the right person. So Christmas was very confusing and I ended up getting in a lot of trouble and not getting the Christmas present that I really wanted instead I got a can of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment